Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bachelor of Hospitality Operations Management Degree

The main reason I chose this program is because it is 100% international and gives me so many opportunities. I love to travel and see the world, and this program opens my eyes even more. I am European, so once I complete my degree I hope to move back to Europe where I was born. If not back home in Serbia right away, then elsewhere, perhaps Germany, Sweden, Italy. Right now I am working really hard to gain as much experience as I can and will stay here until I feel ready to stand steady on my own two feet and move to work elsewhere. I would love to learn more languages and work in different countries because it is all about experience and figuring out what it is you really have a passion for. I know that I am a very dedicated and hard working individual and will do what is necessary to find the job I love and that suits me. Idealy, I wish to have my own company, for which I already have some ideas...but that's a secret...
I just simply do not like being told what to do to a certain extent of course. I can take critizism and judgement as long as there is respect and it is fair.
So far, I do like this industry and am well-fitted for it, but you never know what can happen. I do believe that everything happens for a reason, so there is a reason I am in this program, taking this course right now, and writing this blog. I look forward to the e-commerce course because I myself do not know too much about computers and the internet and wish to learn more about this sort of communication. It will definetly be useful and enjoyable along the way.
I am very happy and greatful to be earning this degree and I know I can do a lot with it. All the doors are open, I just have to choose the right one to enter.....although it might take several tries... ;)

1 comment:

Professor Prisca said...

Tanja,
Some of my emails to you are bouncing back undeliverable. So I'm posting on your blog to make sure that you have been able to get into Blackboard and are receiving emails and are keeping up with the course work.

I will send your mark for blogging via Blackboard. So log in to get your e-mail.

Professor Prisca